ABC Greater Michigan Chapter will be holding the Fourth Annual Excellence in Construction (EIC) Awards Program on September 12. For more information on the event please click HERE.
This program has been a part of the ABC National program of events for thirty years and has become the premier competition within the construction industry that recognizes outstanding construction projects across the nation
The Greater Michigan Chapter will be conducting its awards competition at the local level, recognizing and promoting the quality workmanship by our very own merit shop contractors and their employees.
Any General Contractor or Trade Contractor member of
ABC/GMC, in good standing, may enter the competition. To be considered in good
standing, a company must be current in their payment of annual membership dues
and/or any other association charges.
Entry Rules &
- A per-project registration fee is required with each entry. $300 for the first entry and a discount rate of $200 for any additional entries. All submissions will be invoiced following application completion.
- Members may enter multiple projects per category, or a single project in multiple categories. Please note, multiple projects in one category may end up in competition with each other.
- The project entered must have been completed between September 30, 2018 and May 31, 2019. If required, the date on the Certificate of Substantial Completion shall determine the project’s completion. Trade Contractors may enter their contracted work even if the rest of the project has not been completed.
- Entries are accepted from across the state of Michigan.
- If your contract includes work that will be covered up before the project is completed, please provide construction photos for use by the judges.
- All accepted entries become property of ABC/GMC and may be used for publication or for any other purpose the association deems appropriate.
- The Official Entry Form must be fully completed online and submitted no later than August 16th, 2019.
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- The member submitting an entry must receive authorization from the owner prior to entering the project.
- All entries should be submitted online at www.projectpresenter.com/abcgmcawards