Associated Builders and Contractors, Greater Michigan Chapter’s (ABC/GMC) Young Professionals program aims to shape the future of our industry by supporting the growth of young professionals employed by ABC member companies. The program creates opportunities for young leaders to build relationships, expand their skills and advance their careers while continuing to promote open competition and the merit shop philosophy!
- Under 40 years of age
- Employed at ABC member company
- Any role is welcome to join from project managers to office professionals!
- Build your network in your industry
- Attend ABC events for FREE!
- Opportunities to attend ABC National Conferences and Events in Washington, DC
- Take on a leader role as Chair, Vice President, Treasurer etc.
- Meet LEADERS in the industry on a personal level
- Grow more familiar with legislators and their messages
- AND MUCH MORE!
Fill out your application TODAY: CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION